Sorry I’ve been gone so long! But with Cody home, sometimes I need to disappear from the world for a while! And I definitely do. And, I apologize. It won’t be the last time.
Happy New Year to all of you. How are all of those stupid New Year’s Resolutions of yours going? Good to hear.
I have few, I guess. I will share them with you. But, they’re not really resolutions. I’d say they’re more just goals? Like a checklist of things I absolutely have to get done:
- Be more organized. Especially with my wedding planning. My friend Alex sent me her wedding spreadsheet yesterday and my brain exploded. I thought I was way behind and probably am, but then I remembered that I’ll never be THAT organized! Silly goose! She really is way ahead of me though. Ah hell.
- Loosen up. Sometimes I just need to chill the F out.
- Stay the same size. Tried on my dress (in the correct size!) yesterday and it fits like a glove. Pretty fu*king awesome, if I do say so myself. I had some long, drawn-out, ridiculous conversations with David’s Bridal to get to this point and thought for a while that I might have to wear a paper bag as originally planned, but it worked out in the end. They do exchange dresses for a smaller size, it turns out.
- Call my friends more.
- Do something I love. Preferably pay myself. Preferably something that doesn’t make me suicidal (this is sarcastic…kind of)
- Count my blessings. Errryday.
- Eat less bacon and more vegetables. This will be a tough one.
Anyways, here is a little photo montage of my life lately. Enjoy it. If not, I really just don’t care. Just kidding. One of my resolutions should have been to be nicer. And classier. And more graceful.
1. My new motto courtesy of society6.
2.Shock Top & Guinness. Our faves.
3.A new watch from Cody.
4.Tubing in Duluth.
5. Drinking in Duluth
6. Photo & Painted Pants by Kirby Waller.